FastLane™ Drop Over Cable Protectors
Quickly Drop Some Protection On Cables, Wires, Hoses & More
What's special about this drop over cable protector?
- Easily protect cables from foot traffic with a interconnectable drop over cover.
- Ideal for offices, schools, around the home, or anywhere a few cables need some temporary protection.
- Quickly lengthen the coverage by interlocking multiple FastLanes.
- Prevent the FastLanes from sliding on non-carpeted sufaces by adding an Anti-Slip Rubber Base Kit.
- Protects wires, cables up to 1" in diameter.
- Easy to setup and break down for storage.
- Click for More Features
This floor cable protector is a quick way to protect a small amount of cables on the floor from foot traffic around the home or office.
NOTE: Drop over cable protector does not prevent abrasion to cable from below.
|Part #||Description||Channel Size||Overall Size||Colors||Price|
|CPFL1X1-5||1 Channel FastLane||0.5" H x 1.5" W||5.25" W x 36" L (133.3 mm x 914.4mm)||Black, Orange||
|CPFLRPKIT-1X1-5||Fast Lane Anti-Skid Kit for CPFL1X1-5 w/ 18 pads||
|CPFL1X4||1 Channel FastLane||1" H x 4" W||10.75" W x 36" L (273 mm x 914.4mm)||Black, Orange||
|CPFL2X1-75||2 Channel FastLane||1" H x 1.75" W||10.75" W x 36" L (273 mm x 914.4mm)||Black, Orange||
|CPFLRPKIT||Fast Lane Anti-Skid Kit for CPFL1X4 or CPFL2X1-75 w/ 8 pads||
FastLane™ Drop Over Cable Protectors are a quick and easy solution to cable management. The durable polyurethane is ideal for constant pedestrian foot traffic. The “L” shaped connectors attach to other FastLane ™ Drop Over Protectors to create longer cable runs. A low profile cover and 5-bar surface tread provide maximum traction to help lessen the hazards of tripping or slipping. These drop over cable protectors are a fast and effective way of protecting small cables and cords in your home, office, or warehouse.
|CPFL1X1-5||1||36" (914.4 mm)||5.25" (133.3 mm)||0.75" (19 mm)||1.5" (39 mm)||0.5" (12.7 mm)||3 lbs. (1.4 kg)|
|CPFL1X4||1||36" (914.4 mm)||10.75" (273 mm)||1.5" (38.1 mm)||4" (101.6 mm)||1" (25.4 mm)||8 lbs (3.6 kg)|
|CPFL2X1-75||2||36" (914.4 mm)||10.75" (273 mm)||1.5" (38.1 mm)||1.75" (101.6 mm)||1" (25.4 mm)||9 lbs. (4.2 kg)|
|CAT 5e Capacity||12 cables||64 cables||28 cables|
|Material||Polyurethane (UV stabilized)|
|Operating Temp.||-40°F to 120°F (-40°C to 48°C)|
|Safety Symbols||Per ANSI. Z535.3-1991|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
At what Temperature is the melting point of the FastLane? Drop Over Cable Protectors? - We have a lot of welders in our shop and I think hot weld spatter will be a factor in if we look to purchase these
- Thank you for your question. The operating temperature indicates up to 120° - melting point would be around 180.
What is the weight rating on this cable protector.
- Hello, The weight limit is 1,000 pounds total and is not certified to be driven over with any vehicle.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts