What's special about these flexible push/pull rods?
- Allows you to route wiring for short or long runs by using them individually or threaded together
- Highly visible green color makes it easy to see while fishing cables or wire through ceilings and walls, or below raised floors
- Two different threaded tips included; 'J' hook for larger diameter cables or bundles, and a bullet tip for smaller wires or bundles
- Two different lengths available - great for home users, IT professionals, or construction workers
- 12 foot total length (divided into three 4-foot sections)
- 24 foot length (divided into three 6-foot sections and two 3-foot sections)
- Click for More Features
Perfect for both home users and cable installation pros, Greenlee Fish Stix are available in two different lengths, come packed in sections, and include two different tips to help feed wires and/or cables through ceilings, walls and below raised floors.
- 200 lbs maximum pulling strength for heavy AWG wires
- 1/4" diameter fiberglass rods provide added rigidity when multiple sections are connected
- Non-conductive and high impact - great for electricians or construction sites
- 540-24 includes one 3-foot Glo Stix section for improved visibility
- 6-1/2" (165mm) minimum bend radius for flexibility, yet rigid enough to pull heavy cables and wires
|Total Length:||12' (3.6 m)||24' (7.3 m)|
|Sections:||3 x 4' (1.2 m)||3 x 6' (1.8 m) and 2 x (0.9 m)|
|Weight:||1.04 lbs (0.5 kg)||1.94 lbs (0.9 kg)|
|Material:||1/4" (6.4 mm) diam. fiberglass rod|
RELATED ARTICLES -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts