What's special about this in-wall wire pulling system?
- Unique design allows you to pull or retrieve wires and cables through a hole as small as 7/8".
- Flexible magnetic lead makes retrieving wires quick and easy, and saves time and money on your installation.
- Powerful magnet can retrieve and pull cables inside insulated walls.
- Click for More Features
B.E.S. Wire Python is a new and innovative system that relieves the back pain and frustration of trying to fish or pull in-wall electrical or networking cables or wires including Cat5e, Cat6, coaxial, and speaker wire. Fishing or pulling wires inside of insulated drywall use to be every installer's nightmare, but not anymore. The Wire Python's strong magnetic lead and paddle pulls cables through insulated or non-insulated walls in a matter of seconds or minutes. That's why this cable fishing or pulling system is essential to any installer's tool arsenal that deals with in-wall wire installations.
|BES-MAG6589||Wire Python-Magnetic Wire Pulling and Retrieval System||10"H x 10"W x 4"D||1.5 lbs||
- Includes a 10" ball chain for maneuvering the magnetic lead, or hard to control wires and cables through small holes or tight places.
- The durable foam-filled storage case keeps the Wire Python secure for transporting and when not in use.
- Magnetic surface of the paddle is designed with a flat surface and two wheels to roll smoothly without scratching or damaging your walls.
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
|Dimension||10"H x 10"W x 4"D|
|Wall Types||5/8" Drywall, Padded Insulated Wall
(not recommended for use on spray foam insulation)
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts