What's special about this push/pull kit?
- Excellent for cable and wire installation in walls, through ceilings, under carpeting and many other hard to reach areas.
- Rods can connect to one another with 3/16" threaded ends to create a flexible, non-conductive, push/pull rod up to 36' long.
- Advanced kit is made up of 6 durable and flexible FiberFuse™ 6' non-splintering fiberglass rods.
- Click for More Features
|LSDI-81-000||1.25"sq. x 78"L||11 lbs||
The Creep-Zit line of push/pull rods are sought after by professional installers because of their superior rod strength, flexibility and durability. Additionally, the FiberFuse rods are able to retain their shape while you are working. Although they are not the least expensive rods on the market, the fact that they will not splinter and can be connected for extra length makes them well worth the price.
Incredibly strong threaded connectors ensure your rods, once connected, will not come apart in the middle of a job.
- Acts as a wirepuller and pull line all in one to pull any combination of wires/cables up to 5/16" bundle size through holes without pre-stripping, staggering, or taping wire.
- Constructed of an advanced non-conductive flexible mesh material.
- Friction jacket on sock prevents any snagging on holes and bends, and provides superior performance compared to the metal wire cages.
|Pieces included in kit:||(5) FiberFuse™ 6' push/pull rods
(1) FiberFuse™ Luminous 6' push/pull rod
(1) 6' Fish-Tailz™ 1/8"D mesh pull sock
(1) Glow in the dark whisk with threaded tip
(1) Female bull nose threaded connector tip
(1) 12" Ball chain threaded connector tip
|Length when tubes are combined:||36'|
|Shipping Dimensions:||1.25" x 1.25" x 78"L square tube|
|Shipping weight:||11 lbs.|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts