What's special about these extendable poles?
- Fiberglass telescoping poles extend up to 20' to access normally unreachable areas, making them ideal for work involving tall trees, light poles, and vaulted ceilings.
- Non-conductive fiberglass construction minimizes the danger of working with power lines and other high voltage equipment.
- Lightweight material makes the pole easy to maneuver, making it far safer than metallic poles that can be nearly impossible to control when fully extended.
- Click for More Features
Working in aerial applications can be extremely difficult and even more dangerous. With its non-conductive fiberglass construction, fully-customizable length and lightweight body, the B.E.S. Telescopic Rod makes it easy to complete high-risk jobs safely, from the ground.
|BES-TPF614||Fiberglass Telescoping Pole 6'-14'||
|BES-TPF620||Fiberglass Telescoping Pole 6'-20'||
|BES-TP620Z||Replacement Z-TIP for TelePole||
- No ladder required to reach heights up to 25', for a much safer alternative
- Sections can be locked at any length, so you can customize the pole's length to your needs.
- Comes with a "Z-Tip" that easily grabs cables and other objects
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||MIN LENGTH||MAX LENGTH||BASE DIAMETER||TIP DIAMETER|
|BES-TPF614||Fiberglass Telescoping Pole 6'-14'||6 ft||14 ft||2"||1"|
|BES-TPF620||Fiberglass Telescoping Pole 6'-20'||6 ft||20 ft||2"||1"|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts