What's special about this electrical cable fishing tool?
LSDI Grabbit™ series of telescoping poles are made from lightweight, non-conductive, shockproof fiberglass. Both Grabbit models use friction locking joints to keep the pole at your desired length, and utilize LSDI’s patented Z-tip for the easy grabbing or pushing of wires.
|Grabit Fiberglass Telescoping Poles|
|Part #||Extended Length||Collapsed Length||Weight||Price|
The inner “V” of the Z-Tip has a double knife edge, designed to grab the wire’s insulation without cutting or damaging the metal conductors, while the outer V (without knife edge) is designed to push a wire loop.
- LSDI-GR12 uses three telescoping sections that extend to 12 feet, and, when collapsed, is just under 55"
- LSDI-GR18 uses five telescoping sections that extend to 18 feet, and, when collapsed, is just under 58"
- Designed to function in both residential and commercial installations, the Grabbit makes running or fishing cables/wires through attics or crawlspaces bearable again by letting you limit your time in hot stuffy spaces while avoiding the unpleasantries of bugs, dust, nails, or other lurking hazards
- Lightweight but durable construction helps reduce the fatigue and strain caused from long pulls without sacrificing quality
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
|Part #||Extended Length||Collapsed Length||Weight|
- Getting Wired: How to Choose the Right Speaker Wire for Your Home Audio System
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts