E-Z Self-Adhesive Fire Tape
Permanent Fire-Rated Drywall Tape That Installs Quickly and Cleanly
What's special about this fire tape?
- Permanent adhesion to drywall
- Easy mudless application with no cleanup or additional preparation.
- Saves up to 60% of installation time over conventional taping methods.
- Works with both wood and steel beam construction
- Listed by ICC Evaluation Services and Warnock-Hersey
- Rated for use in Fire Wall construction in Canada by Intertek Testing Service
- Click for More Features
Save time and money with our self adhesive E-Z fire tape for gypsum drywall board. Forget the mud and mud preparation! This patented one-of-a-kind product for Professional and Do-it-Yourself users eliminates hours of labor with its easy application.
|EZ-08419-99251||E-Z Fire Tape||250 feet||1.3 lbs||3" Plastic Applicator E-Z Knife||
Conventional methods of fire taping with mud and tape are messy and hard to work with, especially in above ceiling areas where there are beams and pipes. By replacing your old method with E-Z Fire Tape you can put the savings in your pocket by using this fast self adhesive and mudless application recommended for firewall construction. E-Z Fire Tape has passed the full scale tests for one-hour fire rated, vertically or horizontally hung wall systems, on both wood and steel stud construction with fire rated gypsum board. Fire Rated for 2-Hour Walls E-Z Fire Tape is listed by Warnock Hersey for two-hour fire rated, vertically or horizontally hung wall systems, on both wood and steel stud construction with fire rated gypsum board. E-Z Fire Tape is not rated for ceilings.
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
do you carry 4 - do you carry 4" width e-z fire retardant tape
- Thank you for your question. Unfortunately we do not, we have only what the manufacturer makes available to us.
Do I have to seal first layer of sheetrock with tape in a two hour firewall or just exterior layer?
- The manufacturer recommends using the Fire Tape on every seam where drywall abuts to each other.
Is the EZ tape fire system 2015 IBC approved
- Hello,The fire tape is not 2015 IBC approved.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts