What's special about this tape?
- 1 mil Permanent/ Removable Double Coated Polyester Film
- Liner side is a controlled tack system for easy removal with no residue
- Exposed side is aggressive high task, high peel, high shear
- High temperature resistance
- Excellent in moderately low and normal temperatures
- Both are resistant to UV, moisture, solvents, mild acids, oil and grease
* Velcro Tape is recommend for carpeted installations.
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any double sided tapes that will stick to silicone? I am trying to tape down a bunch of waterproof LED strips that are mounted inside silicone tubes. My first attempt was Velcro, but the adhesive on the Velcro tape does not stick to the silicone; and it seems like a lot of adhesives don't :(
Usage - Hi. Could I use this tape to help keep in halogen down lighters that keep falling out? Would it be heat resistent enough that it would not burst in to flames?!
- This tape functions well at standard room temperature, but may experience some loss of adhesion at higher temperatures. It is likely that this tape will not hold that material for long durations.
Would this tape work for adhering the cord cover to wood flooring? Could it be peeled up after a couple years and not ruin the wood floor? Thank you
- Thank you for your question. The liner sire is a controlled track system that allows for easy removal with no residue. Please call us at 866-222-0030 if you have additional questions
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts