What's special about this adhesive heat shrink tape?
- Allows you to use heat shrink when disconnecting cables or hoses is not possible
- Creates custom splicing on damaged cables
- Withstands high temperatures so it can be used in various locations
- Waterproof material and adhesive create watertight seals
- Click for More Features
Heat shrinkable tape is an environmentally friendly heat melted adhesive lined polyolefin tape. This heat shrink wrap tape is primarily used for repair of electrical cabling and insulation, particularly when they can't be disconnected, but has many other uses as well.
|Part #||Description||Tape Length||Colors||Price|
|GM-FIX-105-25||1 inch Standard Wall Heat Shink Tape||25 ft||Black, Red|
|GM-FIX-105HW-25||1 inch Heavy Wall Heat Shrink Tape||25 ft||Black|
|GM-FIX-105-50||2 inch Standard Wall Heat Shink Tape||25 ft||Black, Red|
|GM-FIX-105HW-50||2 inch Heavy Wall Heat Shrink Tape||25 ft||Black|
|GM-FIX-105-100||4 inch Standard Wall Heat Shink Tape||25 ft||Black, Red|
For a large selection of Heat Guns - CLICK HERE
- Available in either standard or heavy wall construction
- Seals to most electrical cables and pipes
- Withstands temperatures between -67°F (-55°C) and 221°F (105°C)
- Ideal for:
- Insulation for Bus Bars in Switch Gear Cupboards and
- Water Proofing
- Repair for Damaged Cables
- Offers Protective Layered Insulation for cable joints
- Protects Against Corrosion on Pipes
- RoHS compliant
|Temperature Rating||Full Recovery: 105°C
Continuous Operating: -55° C to 105° C
|Minimum Shrink Temperature:||212° F (100° C)|
|Completely Shrink at||105° C|
|Wall Thicknesses||Standard Wall (GM-FIX-105-25): 0.031"||Heavy Wall (GM-FIX-105HW-25): 0.04"|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM D638||≥ 12 MPa|
|Tensile Strength after Thermal Aging||ASTM D2671 (120°C / 168 hrs)||≥ 10 MPa|
|Elongation||ASTM D638||≥ 400%|
|Elongations after Thermal Aging||ASTM D 2671 (120°C / 168 hrs)||≥ 350%|
|Volume Resistance||IEC 93||≥ 10ˆ14 Ω .cm|
|Dielectric Strength||IEC 243||≥ 20kv/mm|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Hello, This has a 600 voltage rating.
- Hello, This tape is 1" wide and 25 feet long.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts