Cable Path™ Tape
The Tape That Sets Your Cables on the Right Path
What's special about cable path?
- Adhesive strips only along the outer edges, leaving a clean, non-sticky center channel to route cables through.
- Cured rubber adhesive grips smooth surfaces for extended periods of time, then pulls up without leaving a sticky residue behind.
- Vinyl-coated fabric (12.5 mils) gaffers tape has low light reflectivity
- Perfect choice for entertainment industry/sets, warehouses, trade shows, manufacturing facilities and retail spaces.
- Click for More Features
Cable Path Tape is a great solution for quickly and efficiently organizing your cables. The premium cloth tape is vinyl coated for superior durability and strength. There is a high performance, cured rubber adhesive at both edges while the tape's center has no adhesive to easily accommodate your cables. The smooth center portion is ideal for pulling cable and wire through and makes it easy to reposition cables as needed. The strong adhesive will hold firmly for extended periods of time on most smooth surfaces and remove without a sticky residue.
|Part #||Tape Width||Tape Length||Colors||Price|
|CBLP-430||4"||30 yds||Yellow, Black, Yellow Printed, Black and Yellow Stripes||
|CBLP-630||6"||30 yds||Yellow, Black, Yellow Printed, Black and Yellow Stripes||
Please Call for Availability
|Part #||Tape Width||Tape Length||Colors||Quantity / Case||Price / Case|
|CBLP-430-CASE||4"||30 yds||Yellow, Black, Yellow Printed, Black and Yellow Stripes||12||
|CBLP-630-CASE||6"||30 yds||Yellow, Black, Yellow Printed, Black and Yellow Stripes||8||
Great for the entertainment industry, warehouses, manufacturing facilities, temporary set-ups, offices, stores, and theaters.
|Backing||Premium cotton weave|
|Adhesive||Cured rubber resin|
|Total Thickness||12.5 mils|
|Adhesion||95oz per inch (coated edges)|
|Tensile||45 pounds per inch|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
A colleague's home has 'very old' hardwood floors. If I applied this tape to it, could I easily remove it afterwards with no residue or damage on the floors? Thanks!
- Hello, The Cable path tape is made to come up without leaving residue behind or pulling up any material with it.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts