What's special about this heavy duty hydraulic cable cutter?
- Heavy-duty construction and hydraulic-powered blade let you effortlessly cut through thick copper, aluminum, and telephone cables up to 1.5" in diameter
- Pump action handle gradually and effortlessly raises the blade, giving the user a greater degree of precision and control over each and every cut
- Quick pressure release valve allows the user to make partial incisions or last-minute changes, helping to reduce waste and costly mistakes
- Click for More Features
This heavy duty cable cutter utilizes 8 tons of hydraulic pressure to quickly and cleanly cut through thick copper, aluminum, and/or telephone cable, and saves time and labor when compared with harder-to-use two handed leverage cutters. The solid steel construction, combined with the power of a hydraulic blade, makes this cable cutter one of the more efficient, user-friendly devices on the market for quickly cutting heavy cable without breaking your budget.
|ED-ZDT-HHC-40A||8 Ton Hydraulic Cable Cutter||14 lbs|
- Solid steel construction is designed to provide lasting quality, while withstanding the grueling rigors of everyday use in the field
- Releasable head allows the user to quickly insert new cables or remove partial cuts without worrying about threading and other time-consuming processes
- Rubberized hand grips provide comfortable operation and ergonomic feel for all day use
- Positive stop keeps the handle from completely closing, helping to prevent pinched fingers and other accidental injuries
- Convenient carrying case included for easy transportation and storage
- For safe and comfortable operation, we recommend eye protection and work gloves
|Cutting Force||8 Tons|
|Telephone Cable Cutting Range||1.575" (40 mm)|
|Copper and Aluminum Cable Cutting Range||1.26" (32 mm)|
|Total Length||22.44" (570 mm)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- On-the-Job Ergonomics for Electrical Contractors
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Hello, There is a lever that turns that allows you drop the blade.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts