What's special about these shears?
- For cutting copper and aluminum cables
- Not suitable for steel wire and hard drawn copper conductors
- Precision ground, hardened blades
- Clean and smooth cut without crushing and deformation
- By dividing the cutting actions into initial cut (insulating sheath in the front cutting area) and final cut (conductor in the back cutting area), cables up to 25/32" dia. can be cut in one-hand operation
- Less effort required due to favorable lever ratio and optimized cutting edge geometry
- Pinch guard prevents operators' fingers being pinched
- Adjustable bolted joint, self-locking
- High-grade special tool steel; forged, oil-hardened
- Insulated cutters: 1000V multi-component grips, VDE-tested
|95-11-200||KNIPEX® 8" Cable Shears-Twin Cutting Edges|
|95-12-200||KNIPEX® 8" Cable Shears-Twin Cutting Edges|
|95-18-200-SBA||KNIPEX® Cable Shears - Twin Cutting Edges - 1000V Insulated|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts