What's special about the PowerBlade™?
- Can be used with almost any (12v minimum) drill you already own
- Inexpensive, heavy duty cable cutter
- Cuts through up to 750mcm copper wires and 1000mcm aluminum cabling
- Industrial quality and strength for professional quality work
- New way to cut cable that reduces fatigue, tool cost and space
- Drill not included
- Click for More Features
An innovative drill attachment that allows you to use your existing drill for professional grade cable cutting. Easier than a manual cable cutter, more dependable than a ratchet cutter, and more economical than a complex hydraulic cutter.
|ID-35078||PowerBlade™ Cable Cutter||9.6 lbs|
- PowerBlade™ provides a practical alternative to exhausting long-arm cable cutters, undependable ratcheting cutters, or complex and expensive hydraulic versions.
- The PowerBlade™ also eliminates the need to carry bulky battery packs or special chargers because it works with the standard electric drill carried by most contractors.
- The ergonomically designed, textured Santoprene® grip provides control and reduced vibration.
- Manufactured and assembled in US and foreign countries
- It installs like a drill bit on virtually any corded or un-corded drill with a 3/8" drive shaft.
- Turning action of the drill provides the needed force to quickly and cleanly slice through up to 750 MCM hard-drawn copper cable or up to 1,000 MCM aluminum cable
- Maximum 2000 RPM but optimal functioning at 1500 RPM
- 11" H x 10.5" W x 15.25" L
- 9.6 lbs
- For specifications and instructions, click here (PDF)
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts