What's special about these cutters?
- For cutting copper and aluminum cables, single and multiple-stranded wire
- Not suitable for steel wire and wire ropes
- Large cutting capacity is able to cut up to 1 1/4"
- Precision ground, hardened blades
- Clean and smooth cut without crushing or deformation
- One-hand operation using ratchet principle
- Minimal hand force required due to very high transmission ratio
- Two-stage ratchet drive for easy cutting
- Simple handling as a result of lightweight and compact design - can be used in confined areas
- High-grade special tool steel; forged, oil-hardened
- Fixed handle with support area as an aid to position the pliers when cutting
- Pinch guard prevents operators' fingers being pinched
|95-31-250-SBA||KNIPEX® 10" Ratcheting Cable Cutters|
|95-36-250-SBA||KNIPEX® 10" Ratcheting Cable Cutters-1000V Insulated|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts