What's special about these shears?
- Cable cutting made easy: innovative step cutting separates and cuts one by one
- Small, light, strong: comfortable cutting without crushing and just 6 1/4" in length
- The cutting edge gradations cut wires one after the other making cutting 40% easier than with standard cable shears of the same length
- Cuts multi-core stranded copper and aluminum cables, single and multi-stranded wire up to 1/0 AWG
- Not suitable for steel wire and hard drawn copper conductors
- Easy cutting with one-hand operation
- Adjustable bolted joint provides precise and smooth cutting
- Pinch guard prevents operators' fingers being pinched
- Induction hardened cutting edges (approx. 56 HRC)
- High-grade special tool steel; forged, oil-hardened
- Insulated cutters: ASTM 1000V handles
|95-11-160||KNIPEX® 6 1/4" StepCut Cable Shears|
|95-12-160||KNIPEX® 6 1/4" StepCut Cable Shears|
|95-18-160-SBA||KNIPEX® 6 1/4" StepCut Cable Shears-1000V Insulated|
|95-18-160-US||KNIPEX® 6 1/4" StepCut Cable Shears-1000V Insulated|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts