What's special about this patch panel?
- Preloaded with Leviton eXtreme® 6+ connectors (black)
- Leviton's patented "Retention Force Technology" (RTF) for consistent and reliable network performance. RTF reinforces the time contact in connectors for improved performance and ensures consistent error free performance over the life of the termination.
- Meets or exceeds Category 6 requirements in TIA/EIA-568-B and Class E requirements in IEC 11801-B
- Click for More Features
Designed for use in high speed data applications such as Gigabit Ethernet, Leviton's eXtreme® 6+ Patch Panels are an industry standard. They are ideal for labor saving installations onto 19" racks and cabinets and they include Leviton's patented "Retention Force Technology" which promotes consistent and reliable network performance over the life of the system.
|LE-69270-U48||eXtreme 6+ QuickPort Patch Panel||48 Ports||3.5" H x 19" W x 3.5" D||3.0 lb|
- Panel allows for insertion of alternative QuickPort® connectors to customize applications
- Connector modules are grouped in sets of six
- Panel allows for quick replacement of inoperative parts without having to replace the entire panel
- Panels have universal T568A and T568B wiring labels for 110 style IDC Terminations
- Mounts on a standard 19" equipment rack
- Rear cable management bar included
- 16 gauge steel, painted black; PCB and plastic components are flammability rated UL94V-0
- Click here to view the Leviton Warranty
- 24 or 48 port configurations
|Material||16 gauge steel, painted black; PCB and plastic components are rated per UL 94V-0|
|Capacity||24- and 48-port|
|Dimensions||24-port: 1.75"H x 19"W x 3.5"D
48-port: 3.5"H x 19"W x 3.5"D
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts