What's special about this DIN rail keystone jack module?
- Full-feature keystone jack module housing has all the same conveniences found in office work area solutions, and without the expense of costly data centers and enclosure systems.
- Easy-to-install, cost effective design is compatible with all standard 35-mm wide DIN rails for easy mounting on almost any type of solid, flat surface such as a backboard or utility wall.
- Removable side lids facilitate installation of multiple modules in a continuous row without hindering access to the keystones or their wiring.
- Click for More Features
With all the patch panels, wallmount racks, and floor enclosures available on today’s market, it’s hard to not find a suitable solution for your networking application. But if you’re looking for a fast, modular, and easy to install solution that requires minimal space and expense, Signamax™ Connectivity Systems are the perfect choice. The Keystone DIN-Rail Module combines all the advantages of modular keystone jacks with the simplicity, affordability, and usability of industrial DIN-Rail. These modules offer labeling, protective covers, front access, gravity compensation, and ease of installation by simply snapping onto any 35mm ‘hat style’ DIN-rail.
|SX-KI-DIN-RMM||Signamax Keystone Industrial DIN-Rail Mounting Module, without Side Lids||2.78"H||0.71"W||2.66"D||
|SX-KI-DIN-RMM-SL||Signamax Keystone Industrial DIN-Rail Mounting Module, 2 Side Lids||2.78"H||0.83"W||2.66"D||
- Versatile design accommodates a wide range of CAT5, CAT5e, and CAT 6 keystone jacks up to 17 mm (0.67 in.) wide.
- Features a multifunctional bronze alloy spring, which provides secure retention for the keystone jack, while serving as a grounding contact and path for screened jacks as well.
- Provides space and a protective clear plastic window for labeling each module for easy recognition.
- Hinged front hatch keeps jack protected from unwanted contact and contamination when not in use.
- Swinging cassette-style housing and latching mechanism offer convenient frontal access to the keystone jack terminal to make installation, termination, removal or maintenance of the jack as quick and easy as possible.
- No special tools or threaded fasteners required for installation - simply snap module on to the DIN rail.
- Cable entry point accommodates proper bend radius of patch cords to prevent damage or deformation of the cable and its inner conductors.
- Angles the keystone jack to compensate for the cord's weight, alleviating patch cord stress.
- UL94V-0 fire retardant
|Housing||High impact thermoplastic, UL94V-0 fire retardant|
|Jack spring wire||Bronze alloy|
|DIN rail||35 mm (1.378 in)|
|Keystone module width||17 mm (0.669 in) max|
|KI-DIN-RMM-SL||D 67.5 mm||H 70.5 mm||W 21.0 mm|
|D 2.66 in||H 2.78 in||W 0.83 in|
|KI-DIN-RMM||D 67.5 mm||H 70.5 mm||W 18.0 mm|
|D 2.66 in||H 2.78 in||W 0.71 in|
|Storage||-40°C – +70°C (-40°F – +158°F)|
|Operation||-10°C – +60°C (+14°F – +140°F)|
|RH (operation)||max non-condensing 93%|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. We offer overnight shipping on several products if the order is placed prior to our cut-off time. Please give us a call directly to check inventory prior to placing your expedited orders so that we can confirm inventory and expedite your shipping request
- Thank you for your question. Yes, we offer overnight shipping. Please call us at 866-222-0030 to place an order.
- Hello, although this DIN rail can accept many related keystones, Panduit Minicoms are not certified for use with them. Please give us a call toll free at 866-222-0030 and we can help you find some. Thank you,
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts