PowerCurve™ Surge Protectors by 360 Electrical®
provide the looks and functionality you need for today electronic functionality
acting as a smart phone outlet. Choose between a travel model with USB ports, a
full strip with AC and USB ports, and a standard model with only AC ports. Each
model features a modern curvy look that will compliment any décor.
The Revolve is a 4 360° outlet and 2 USB plug adapter featuring an easy plug and use design, with an optional wall mount screw. The adapter features typical receptacle dimensions, so it is sure to fit all standard size electrical plugs and sockets. Up to 6 devices can be plugged in simultaneously. The built in ground and surge protector will ensure the safety of your equipment in the case of an electrical power surge.
||36051||PowerCurve 6 Outlet Surge Protector, White||
||36052||PowerCurve+ 5 Outlet Surge Protector, White||
||36053||PowerCurve Home and Mobile Surge Protector||
||36037||Revolve 4 Oulet Surge Protector, White||
The 36053 provide 1A per outlet, good for most tablets and phones (except the iPad). Be sure to check your device before ordering.
- 3 different models to suit the needs of your varying applications:
- PowerCurve Mobile: Contains 2 AC outlets and 2 USB outlets, and features a fold-in plug for safe, convenient traveling.
- PowerCurve 6 Outlet: Contains 5 AC outlets to power and charge your standard devices.
- PowerCurve 7 Outlet: The most versatile in the series, this unit contains 5 AC outlets and 2 USB outlets for powering standard devices and mobile devices.
- 15A overload circuit breaker delivers fast and easy recovery from surges, reducing overall downtime.
- Front facing design offers the convenience of plugging your devices in head on, making this a great desktop power strip.
- Powers devices even while being rotated.
- Copper blade and ground contacts provide safety.
- Fits same dimensions as typical receptacle.
- Rotating outlets accommodate large plugs.
|Outlets||5 AC, 2 USB||2 AC, 2 USB||6 AC||4 AC|
|Surge Protection||2160 Joules||918 Joules||1800 Joules||918 Joules|
|Maximum Spike Current||72,000A||36,000A||72,000A||36,000A|
|Frequency (EMI/RFI Noise Filter)||150 kHZ ~ 100MHZ||150 kHZ ~ 100MHZ||150 kHZ ~ 100MHZ||150 kHZ ~ 100MHZ|
|Attenuation (EMI/RFI Noise Filter)||Up to 40 dB||Up to 40 dB||Up to 40 dB||Up to 40 dB|
|Dimensions||1.75" H x 10.75" W x 2" D
(4.44 x 27.30 x 5.08 cm)
|1.75" H x 4.75" W x 2" D
(4.44 x 12.06 x 5.08 cm)
|1.75" H x 10.75" W x 2" D
(4.44 x 27.30 x 5.08 cm)
|3.5" H x 5.3" W x 1.2" D
(8.8 x 13.5 x 30.6 cm)
|Weight||1.5 lb (0.68 kg)||0.5 lb (0.22 kg)||N/A||N/A|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts