What's special about this power strip?
- Equipped with six individual on-off switches to control which electrical gadget receives power – great for conserving energy.
- Switches light up in the "on" position to visually indicate which devices are receiving power.
- One main switch can shut off the entire power strip for your convenience.
- Use with power strip liberators to control AC adapter energy consumption.
- Click for More Features
The seven-outlet surge protector with individual switches is a perfect solution for easily shutting off "vampire electronics" – a practice that conserves energy and saves you money. With individual on-off switches,a 6 foot cord, and surge protection technology, it is the perfect fit to any home theater or office.
|Part #||Description||Length||Width||Height||Cord Length||Weight||Price|
|EFL-1120205||7-Outlet Surge Protector with Individual Switches||14-3/4"||2-1/8"||1-1/2"||6 ft||1.8 lbs||
- Protects against peaks or spikes in the voltage to keep your equipment safe from harm.
- Great for home theaters, thanks to the surge protection up to 180 joules, extra outlets and independent switches.
- 6 foot cord will allow you to set up your electronics almost anywhere you want, and still have access to power.
|Rating||15A/125V AC / 1875 Watts|
|Clamping Voltage||330 Volts|
|Response Time||<1 nanosecond|
|Maximum Energy||180 Joules|
|Maximum Current (one time)||72,000 amps|
|EMI / RFI Filtration||dB (150KHz - 100MHz)|
|Fax / Modem Protection||No|
|Cord Length||6 ft|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
- Hello, Yes these do have mounting holes in the back of the unit
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts