What's special about this Cat 6 cable?
- Made for use with both newer high speed networks (Gigabit) as well as older versions (CAT5) performing up to 250 MHz.
- Instantly know how much cable is left thanks to the QuickCount® marking on the cable jacket.
- No crosstalk or system noise due to manufacturer's strict cable standards.
- Cable is insulated for either riser or plenum job applications.
- Can be used with full broadband and base band video.
- Tested and verified for true CAT6 component performance.
- Click for More Features
If you have to wire a network, the Series 77 CAT6 cable from Superior Essex will fit the bill. Made for use with standards from category 5 through 6 and applications for 100BASE-T through 100BASE-VG, this cable can be installed in most plenum or riser jobs.
Made to order: Can take up to 2 weeks to ship.
|Part #||Description||Box Quantity||Shipping Dimensions||Color||Weight||Price|
|SE-77-240-2A||Superior Essex Series 77 CAT6 Cable, 4-Pair x 23 AWG, Riser||1000ft Pull Box||9.25" W x 13.75" H x 14" D||Blue||24 lbs||
|SE-77-240-2B||Superior Essex Series 77 CAT6 Cable, 4-Pair x 23 AWG, Plenum||1000ft Pull Box||9.25" W x 13.75" H x 14" D||Blue||25 lbs||
|SE-77-246-2B||Superior Essex Series 77 CAT6 Cable, 4-Pair x 23 AWG, Plenum||1000ft Break Box||9.25" W x 13.75" H x 14" D||Blue||25 lbs||
Superior Essex Warranty (PDF)
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts