What's special about these Cat6 networking cables?
- Quality Cat6 rated networking cables designed to handle bandwidth-intensive voice, data, and video applications up to 550 MHz
- Molded, snagless boot provides increased strain relief, while making installation a breeze by preventing unwanted cable snags
- Available in multiple lengths ranging from 1 Ft. to 150 Ft., allowing you to easily hardwire adapters, hubs, switches, patch panels, or other networking equipment located close-by or in another room
- Click for More Features
Cables To Go™ Cat6 Snagless Cat6 Patch Cables provide home users, enthusiasts, and professional installers with an affordable, high-performance solution for all their networking cable needs.
- 4-pair UTP conductors are constructed from quality copper stranding that drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss
- Each of the pairs are individually bonded together to help maintain twist-spacing up to the termination point, providing increased tensile strength and flexibility
- 50 micron gold-plated connectors provide superior connectivity, while greatly reducing data loss and interference
- Durable PVC jacket helps provide a degree of protection against minor abrasion and light traffic
- Meets all Cat6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1 standards
- RoHS Compliant
- Lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
- Made in the USA
These Cat6 patch cords are constructed from high-quality copper conductor cable to support fast Gigabit 1000 BASE-T networks while remaining backward compatible with Cat5 and Cat5e networking applications.
|Conductor:||4-pair (UTP) 24 AWG stranded copper|
|Connector:||50 micron gold-plated RJ45|
|Standard:||Category 6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1, draft 9|
|Applications:||Gigabit 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
Cables To Go™ provides a lifetime guarantee against defects and labor on all custom and distributed cables. Please note that CUSTOM CABLE ASSEMBLIES ARE NON-RETURNABLE AND NON-CANCELLABLE. Warranties do not apply to damage from misuse or any consequential damages.
Other important policies include:
- Opened electronic non-defective product are not available for return, exchange, or credit.
- Many of our products carry Manufacturer's Warranty Only.
- All other products, including network electronics; power protection and peripheral sharing products, are covered by their manufacturer's warranty which is subject to change without notice.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Using Cat5e and Cat6 Patch Cords
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Wire a Keystone Jack
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts