What's special about these shielded data cables?
- Premium grade copper conductor cable that is available in 2 to 18 twisted pair strands for creating data connections in a wide range of indoor and outdoor applications.
- Strain relief center core helps to eliminate high tensile stress to the outer core, which can cause performance degradation or system halts if conductors become damaged or severed.
- Highly flexible and particularly abrasion-resistant TPE outer jacket keeps conductors safe, especially in moving machinery orcable and hose carrier systems.
- Click for More Features
IGUS® Chainflex® TPE Data Cables are designed to provide professional installers with a premium grade wiring solution that is ideal for a wide range of indoor and outdoor applications requiring maximum performance and reliability.
All Cuts Under 200 FEET in length are Non-Returnable / Non-Refundable
All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Goods not in resaleable condition will not be accepted
|Part #||# of Twisted
|Weight / FT||Price|
|IGU-CF11-02-02-02||2 Pair||24||0.28"||0.034 lb||
|IGU-CF11-02-03-02||3 Pair||24||0.35"||0.041 lb||
|IGU-CF11-07-03-02||3 Pair||18||0.43"||0.089 lb||
|IGU-CF11-25-03-02||3 Pair||14||0.65"||0.279 lb||
|IGU-CF11-01-04-02||4 Pair||26||0.28"||0.043 lb||
|IGU-CF11-02-04-02||4 Pair||24||0.35"||0.055 lb||
|IGU-CF11-05-04-02||4 Pair||20||0.39"||0.073 lb||
|IGU-CF11-10-04-02||4 Pair||17||0.47"||0.122 lb||
|IGU-CF11-02-05-02||5 Pair||24||0.35"||0.068 lb||
|IGU-CF11-05-06-02||6 Pair||20||0.51"||0.129 lb||
|IGU-CF11-15-06-02||6 Pair||16||0.67"||0.285 lb||
|IGU-CF11-03-08-02||8 Pair||22||0.49"||0.105 lb||
|IGU-CF11-05-08-02||8 Pair||20||0.55"||0.167 lb||
|IGU-CF11-02-09-02||9 Pair||24||0.49"||0.133 lb||
|IGU-CF11-02-10-02||10 Pair||24||0.51"||0.136 lb||
|IGU-CF11-01-18-02||18 Pair||26||0.55"||0.112 lb||
All cuts under 200 ft are non-returnable/ non-refundable
Whether you’re looking for a data cable that can withstand the constant friction of a CNC mill cable chain or survive in an outdoor crane that is constantly exposed to cold weather, UV, oil and other harsh environmental factors, these data cables will meet or even exceed your application's requirements. Designed with a durable TPE outer jacket and an inner copper braid shield that provides extreme abrasion resistance and EMI protection while remaining highly flexible to adapt to the requirements of automated machinery.
- Inner core consists of multiple twisted pairs of highly flexible, finely stranded copper conductors that are in accordance with EN 60228.
- Conductors are individually insulated in a color-coded, thin-walled TPE jacket that provides easy recognition and helps to reduce installation mistakes and crossed wires.
- Intermediate jacket is a pressure extruded, gusset-filled TPE blend that has been adapted to requirements for use in chain linked cable carrier systems.
- Overall shield is made from highly flexible tinned copper braids that protect the conductors from electromagnetic interference, and also acts as 2nd level of defense in case the outer jacket is breached or worn thin.
- Outer jacket is made from a high-flex TPE blend that provides excellent oil, bio-oil, UV, and coolant resistance.
- CE Rated
- RoHS compliant
- Freely suspended and gliding travel of up to 1,312’ (400m)
- Low temperature applications
- Storage and retrieval units for high-bay warehouses
- CNC and milling machinery
- Outdoor cranes and construction machinery
- Maritime applications
|Part #||AWG||# of Twisted Pairs & Rated Cross-Section in mm2||Outer Diameter (approx)||Copper Index||Weight|
|CF11-01-04-02||26||4 Pair x 0.14||0.28" [7mm]||18.8||28||43||64|
|CF11-01-18-02||26||18 Pair x 0.14||0.55" [14mm]||58.5||86||111.5||164|
|CF11-02-02-02||24||2 Pair x 0.25||0.28" [7mm]||20.4||30||34||50|
|CF11-02-03-02||24||3 Pair x 0.25||0.35" [9mm]||23.1||34||40.8||60|
|CF11-02-04-02||24||4 Pair x 0.25||0.35" [9mm]||29.9||44||54.4||80|
|CF11-02-05-02||24||5 Pair x 0.25||0.35" [9mm]||37.4||55||68||100|
|CF11-02-09-02||24||9 Pair x 0.25||0.49" [12.5mm]||62||92||133||198|
|CF11-02-10-02||24||10 Pair x 0.25||0.51" [13mm]||67.3||99||136||200|
|CF11-03-08-02||22||8 Pair x 0.34||0.49" [12.5mm]||61.2||90||104.7||154|
|CF11-05-04-02||20||4 Pair x 0.5||0.39" [10mm]||61.9||91||73.4||108|
|CF11-05-06-02||20||6 Pair x 0.5||0.51" [13mm]||64.6||95||129.2||190|
|CF11-05-08-02||20||8 Pair x 0.5||0.55" [14mm]||88||131||167||250|
|CF11-07-03-02||18||3 Pair x 0.75||0.43" [11mm]||52.4||77||89.1||131|
|CF11-10-04-02||17||4 Pair x 1.0||0.47" [12mm]||82.3||121||122.4||180|
|CF11-15-06-02||16||6 Pair x 1.5||0.67" [17mm]||164.6||242||284.9||419|
|CF11-55-03-02||14||3 Pair x 2.5||0.65" [16.5mm]||142.8||210||278.8||410|
* lbs/mft = pounds per thousand feet
|Minimum bending radius, moving:||10 x outer cable diameter|
|Minimum bending radius, fixed:||5 x outer cable diameter|
|Permissible temperature, moving:||-31°F to +212°F (-35°C to +100°C)|
|Permissible temperature, fixed:||-40°F to +212°F (-40°C to +100°C)|
|Compliant||CE, RoHS, Halogen-free, PVC-free, EN 60228|
|Conductor colors:||Color code DIN 47100 up to 18 AWG, 17-14 AWG are black with white printed numbers|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts