What's special about these printer labels?
- When white the reflective backing brightly illuminates the labels for clarity and safety and low light situation
- Permanent acrylic adhesive ensures reliability on any clean, smooth surface
- Available in white and yellow to ensure the brightest reflection
- Resists weather, moisture, abrasion, and chemicals, allowing use in some of the harshest environments (up to 5 years)
- Ideal for construction crews, firefighters, vehicles, bicyclists, hazardous areas and many more
In any safety critical operation, be it mining, construction, night riding, or firefighting, standard materials are simply not good enough. These reflective tapes are made using highly reflective glass beads that stand out clearly in the smallest amount of white light. This ensures improved personnel and worksite safety. Use these highly effective labels on vehicles, pipes, tools, bicycle/motorcycle helmets, and many more.
Click here for K-Sun LabelShop Printers.
|KS-224RFW||K-Sun Reflective Tape||Black on White||1" W x 4.75" L|
|KS-224RFY||Black on Yellow|
|Label Material||Glass Beads & High Density Barium Titanate Glass|
|Adhesive Material||Permanent Acrylic|
|Dimensions||1" W x 4.75'|
|Storage Temperature||72° F (22° C)|
|Minimum Application Temperature||50° F (10° C)|
|Maximum Continuous Temperature||-40° to 300° F (-40° to 148° C)|
|Average Life Span||3-5 years|
|Oils & Common Solvents||Poor|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Automate Your Business with Barcodes
- LAN, Telephone, Audio System Installations Require a Label Printer
- Thermal Transfer Label Printers and How They Work
- How to Start an Arc Flash Prevention Program
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts