Brother® HSe 2:1 Heat Shrink Cartridges
Quality Cable Marking for Compatible Brother Printers
What's special about this printable shrink tubing?
- Fits all compatible Brother printers (please check your printer's manual for correct sizes).
- Comes in a variety of sizes for different cables.
- UL VW1 rating ensures flame retardation in case of fire.
- Ideal for professionally marking and branding cables
These heat shrink cartridges for Brother printers provide professional quality marking for your cable creation or label application. They easily beat plastic wire markers and sometimes laminated labels in looks, durability, and ease of application. All tubing is black ink on white polyolefin, but please be careful to select the correct size for your printer and cabling.
|Part #||Width||Recommended Cable Diameter||Price|
|BR-HSE211||0.23" (5.8 mm)||0.07" - 0.13" (1.7 - 3.2 mm)||
|BR-HSE221||0.34" (8.8mm)||0.10" - 0.20" (2.6mm - 5.1mm)||
|BR-HSE231||0.46" (11.7 mm)||0.14" - 0.28" (3.6 - 7.0 mm)||
|BR-HSE241||0.69" (17.7mm)||0.21 - 0.42" (5.4mm - 10.6mm)||
|BR-HSE251||0.93" (23.6mm)||0.29" - 0.56" (7.3mm - 14.3mm)||
|Max Dielectric Strength Rating||300V/mil|
|Max Continuous Operating Temperature||257°F (125°)|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Will the .46" heat shrink tubing label fit over an RJ45 already attached to a cable?
- Hello, The dimensions of the largest RJ45 (8P8C).844"L x .4598"W x .32677"H so the .46" heat shrink tubing will be a very tight fit, I would recommend a larger size.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts