What's special about this label ribbon?
- Use with Brady BMP71 Label Printer to create durable and legible text or graphics on your labels.
- Available in 7 different colors for color coding and easy visibility.
- Made from high density resin material keep resistant to heat, scratching, chemicals and solvents for use on indoor applications or extreme outdoor applications.
- Click for More Features
Brady's Thermal Transfer Ribbons are ideally suited to cover every labeling application. These quality ribbon cartridges work in conjunction with your BMP71 Label Printer and label cartridges to create durable, longlasting text and graphics.
|BC-M71-R4300||BMP71 R4300 Ribbon||3.27"||984'||Black||0.2 lb|
|BC-M71-R4400-WT||BMP71 R4400 Ribbon||2.36"||150'||White||0.2 lb|
|BC-M71-R6000||BMP71 R6000 Ribbon||2.36"||150'||Black||0.2 lb|
|BC-M71-R6200||BMP71 R6200 Ribbon||2.36"||150'||Black||0.2 lb|
|BC-M71-R6400||BMP71 R6400 Ribbon||2.36"||150'||Black||0.2 lb|
|BC-M71-R6600||BMP71 R6600 Ribbon||2.36"||984'||Black||0.2 lb|
|BC-M71-R6800-WT||BMP71 R6800 Ribbon||2.36"||150'||White||0.2 lb|
|BC-M71-R6900||BMP71 R6900 Ribbon||2.36"||150'||Blue, Green, Magenta, Red, Yellow||0.2 lb|
Available in several series to work in just about any application:
- 4300 Series: Ideally used in areas where smearing due to environmental factors or chemicals is of concern.
- 4400 Series: Made from high density resin highly resistant to solvents, heat, and abrasion for extreme durability.
- 6000 Series: High heat, abrasion and solvent resistant high density ribbon.
- 6200 Series: Ideal for harsher environments due to intense abrasion and maximum chemical resistance.
- 6400 Series: Resistant to scratching, heat and solvents for use in heavy duty commercial applications.
- 6600 Series: Resistant to diesel and ideally suited for permasleeve heat shrink label printing or permanent thermal printing.
- 6800 Series: Thick high density resin with resistance to an assortment of environmental variables for use on colored materials.
- 6900 Series: Solvent and heat resistant for use in harsh environments and available in vivid colors for color coding.
- Cartridges are easy to install for quick transitions when labeling
|BC-M71-R4300||3.27"||984'||Black||Wax/Resin||Strong environmental resistance against smearing and chemicals. Provides reliable, sharp-edge print quality to maximize bar code readability.|
|BC-M71-R4400-WT||2.36"||150'||White||Resin||High density, excellent solvent resistance, high heat resistance and super scratch resistance.|
|BC-M71-R6000||2.36"||150'||Black||Resin||High density ribbon with excellent solvent resistance. High heat resistance, and super scratch resistance.|
|BC-M71-R6200||2.36"||150'||Black||Resin||Harsh environment labeling applications. Superior abrasion, chemical and heat resistance|
|BC-M71-R6400||2.36"||150'||Black||Resin||High density ribbon with excellent solvent resistance. High heat resistance, and super scratch resistance.|
|BC-M71-R6600||2.36"||984'||Black||Resin||Diesel resistant ribbon for thermal printing on Brady Permasleeve and Heatex Sleeves.|
|BC-M71-R6800-WT||2.36"||150'||White||Resin||High density, excellent solvent resistance, high heat resistance, and super scratch resistance.|
|BC-M71-R6900||2.36"||150'||Blue, Green, Magenta, Red||Resin||High density, excellent solvent resistance, high heat resistance, and super scratch resistance.|
How to Load Ribbon:
- Pull up on cover latch
- Open the cover
- With cartridge label facing up, grasp finger tabs of cartridge and place directly over printhead and pushing slightly to snap into place. Close the cover until latched
How to Unload Ribbon
- Pull up on cover latch
- Open the cover
- Grasping finger tabs of cartridge, pull cartridge out of the ribbon compartment
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Fun Facts About the History of Brady
- Marking Made Easy - the Best Methods and Products for Labeling Your Cables
- LAN, Telephone and Audio System Installations Require a Label Printer
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts