What's special about these RJ45 Jacks?
- Category 5e jacks use standard 110 IDC twisted pair termination and easily snap into any keystone wall plate for easy installation
- High-quality build endures up to 1000 plug insertions and 50 re-terminations, so they're able to withstand several times more re-application than the average jack can take
- Compatible with the Jack Terminator™ for quick and easy termination
- Contains 2 extra internal contacts to cancel out crosstalk, reducing interference from nearby cables to keep your signal clean
- Click for More Features
Megaband® Cat5e jacks from HellermannTyton® are ruggedly built to suit the world's busiest and most dynamic networks. Able to endure up to 1000 plug insertions and 50 re-terminations, these jacks are sure to stand up to constant upgrading, mobile device use, and other factors that lead to the demise of inferior jacks. Termination is a breeze with the Jack Terminator™, and they snap into any keystone jack plate for easy installation.
|Part #||Description||Quantity||Colors Available||Price|
|SRIS-RJ-45FW||HellermanTyton Category 5e Jacks||1||Red, Blue, Orange, Green, White|
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet applications, delivering the highest performance available in its class
- Ideal for use in patch panels, keystone wall plates, and any other RJ45 Cat5e or Cat5 networking application
- Available in many colors to match your décor or organize your connections in combination with color-coded cables
- Innovative design provides integrated strain relief to better secure your connections
- Thoroughly tested in the factory to meet and exceed the requirements of ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-C, ensuring that you get a fully functional, high quality product
- UL Listed
|Termination Type||110 IDC|
|Wiring Options||568A and 568B|
|Wire Gauge Accepted||22 AWG to 26 AWG|
|Max Plug Insertions||1000|
|Material||Polycarbonate support, ABS Jack|
|Dimensions||0.767" W x 0.866" H x 1.64" D
1.94 cm W x 2.19 cm H x 4.16 cm D
INSTRUCTION MANUAL -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts