What's special about these unshielded keystone jacks?
- Professional-grade, slim form keystone modules designed to meet the needs of high-bandwidth networking, while exceeding ANSI/TIA-568 requirements for Cat 5e, Cat6 and Cat 6a performance.
- Rear 110-type contacts offer easier termination for optimal cable management, while providing improved wire retention to ensure system performance and longevity.
- Supports both T568A and T568B wiring schemes, with each terminal clearly marked with easy-to-read color-coded labels for fast and error-free termination.
- Click for More Features
Signamax™ MT-Series Keystone jacks feature a slim profile housing ideal for high-density snap-in patch panels and faceplates. These keystone jacks are available in Cat5e, Cat6, and Cat6a styles with 9 available colors to choose from, offering network installers maximum performance and a greater range of flexibility when designing or upgrading their current networking infrastructures.
|SX-KJMT-8600||MT Series Termination Tool||
- Each keystone is individually rated to withstand up to 750 plug insertions, to offer the highest level of reliability and system stability for fast-paced network environments.
- Specially engineered connector contacts provide enhanced plug-to-jack connection integrity, while protecting against damage caused by the insertion of 4- or 6-position plugs.
- Jacks can easily be terminated using any standard 110 single-position punch down tool, or with Signamax's Four Pair Termination Tool, which simultaneously terminates all eight conductors while trimming off the excess wire to save the installer on both time and labor.
- Keystone jacks are available in 9 different colors, to match preexisting hardware or create a unique color-coding system for easier installation of patch cables and maintenance.
- Each module is clearly labeled with the category performance above the jack, to avoid any confusion or mix-up during installation.
- UL 94V-0 fire rated
- FCC rated
- IEC and EN compliant
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA specifications
- RoHS compliant
|ANSI/TIA-568-C.2:||Meets or exceeds category 5E, 6, 6A (1–500 MHz) component specifications|
|Unscreened twisted pair (U/UTP)|
|8p8c (8-position, 8-contact) “RJ45” style|
|ANSI/TIA-568-C.2:||T568A & T568B|
|ISO/IEC 11801/ 2nd Ed.:||8-position pin/pair assignment (1-2/3-6/4-5/7-8)|
|22-24 AWG (0.644–0.511 mm)|
|Insulation resistance:||Min 500 M/Ohm @ 100 /Vdc|
|Dielectric withstanding voltage:||1,000 Vdc/ac peak contact-to-contact @ 60 /Hz for 1 min|
|Spring wire contact resistance:||Max 20 mOhm|
|IDC contact /resistance:||Max 2.5 mOhm|
|Housing:||High-impact /thermoplastic, UL 94V-0 fire-retardant|
|Jack spring wire:||Phosphor bronze alloy plated with 50 /μin of gold over 70–100 μin of nickel|
|IDC:||110 type, phosphor bronze alloy with 100-μin 100% tin (Sn) alloy|
|Total contact force:||Min 800 g for 8 wire leads|
|Retention force:||50 N (11 lbf) for 60 ± 5 s|
|Mating cycle life:||Min 750 cycles|
|Standard keystone footprint|
|D 30.80mm H 19.30mm W 16.90mm|
|D 1.213in H 0.760in W 0.665in|
|Storage:||-40 °C – +70 °C (-40 °F – +158 °F)|
|Operation:||-10 °C – +60 °C (+14 °F – +140 °F)|
|RH (operation):||Max non-condensing 93%|
|ANSI/TIA-568-C.2, IEC 60603-7, FCC Part 68 Subpart F, UL 94V-0|
|X.21, V.11, S0, ISDN, CSMA/CD 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-T4, 100BASE-T2, 1000BASE-T, 10GBASE-T, TR 4/16/100, 100BASE-VG, ATM LAN 25/51/155, TP-PMD|
|5-year limited component warranty|
|10-year Signamax Link/Channel Warranty|
|15-year Signamax Extended Component Warranty|
|25-year Signamax Cabling System Warranty|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts