What's special about these modules?
- 50u" Gold plated contacts, available in 568A or 568B Universal Wiring
- Category 5E RJ45 8 conductor keystone jacks meet or exceed TIA/EIA 568A requirements. Install on blank patch panels or in multi-outlet faceplates.
- CAT 5 In-Line Coupler RJ45 8 contact allows cabling to be lengthened without compromising signal integrity. PC Board Construction.
- CAT5e rated feed through RJ45 couplers allow for coupling 2 RJ-45 data cables. Can be used in modular faceplates, surface mount boxes or panels that accept keystone jacks.
- Click for More Features
These durable, affordable keystone communication jacks are easy to install and are available in a wide variety of colors for easy identification. These Ethernet connectors can be used in wall outlets or patch panels to help get your network up and running.
|IT-5ERJ45||CAT 5e Key Stone Jack 568A/B||Black, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Ivory and White||
|IT-5ERJ45-ILC||CAT 5e In-Line Coupler RJ45||Black, White||
|IT-5ERJ45-FTC||CAT 5e In-Line Coupler Keystone||Black|
|Part #||Jack Type||Color|
|IT-5ERJ45||Key Stone Jack 568A/B||Black, Blue, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Ivory and White|
|IT-5ERJ45-ILC||In-Line Coupler RJ45||Black, White|
|IT-5ERJ45-FTC||In-Line Coupler Keystone||Black|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
does this item receive a male cat5e plug in both the front and the back without any manual wiring?
- Hello, This keystone is female on the front and would have to be punched down on the back. If you are looking for a female to female inline coupler the part number for that keystone would be IT-5ERJ45-FTC
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts