What's special about these connectors?
- Designed to be used with any of Leviton’s QuickPort® housings in surface/flush mount outlets, patch panels, and blocks.
- Dual colored wire labels provide guidelines for termination in both TIA/EIA 568A and B specifications.
- Available in 13 different colors for color-coding your data and voice applications or matching design requirements.
- Constructed of strong, high impact, UL94 V-0 rated plastic for added reliability during punchdown and day to day use.
- Click for More Features
Leviton's QuickPort® Category 5e Gigamax™ Snap-In Connectors are ideal for use in high bandwidth or shared sheath applications, as well as high traffic networks. The 8 position 8 conductor connectors meet both T568A and T568B requirements, providing 2 complete wiring schemes all in one connector.
|Part #||Description||Colors||Price / Each|
|LE-5G108||Leviton QuickPort Cat5e Snap-In Connector||Brown, Black, Gray, Ivory, Blue, Orange, Green, White, Yellow, Crimson, Red, Light Almond||
- One-piece design, so there are no additional or easily lost parts or pieces.
- Includes unique pair separation towers to allow for easier, less complicated terminations.
- Wire contacts are made of high quality phosphor bronze and plated with 50 micro-inches of gold over 100 micro-inches of nickel for a long-lasting, dependable connection.
- Rear termination is eased by having a 180° configuration, with the punch field in the back.
- Connectors meet or exceed the requirements for channel level performance of Cat5e applications with 1000 Base T performance.
- Compliant with NEC Article 800 and FCC Part 68
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts