Ideal Industries Duct Seal
Seals Gaps or Holes Around Electrical Boxes, Flashing and More
What's special about this sealant?
- Seals openings and holes around electrical boxes, flashing, or cable entrances/exits in walls to prevent electrical hazards.
- Soft and pliable, so it can be manipulated to fit odd-shaped gaps.
- Non-corrosive; will not adversely affect plastic, PVC, or metals.
- High flash point of 590° F (310° C) to protect from accidental electrical fires.
- Click for More Features
With Duct Seal by Ideal Industries, you can close oddly shaped holes or gaps with ease. Soft, pliable, non-toxic and paintable, this sealant is great for refrigeration, heating and cooling, plumbing and more, and will not corrode metal or plastic.
|ID-31-601||Duct Seal Block||1 lbs||Gray||
|ID-31-605||Duct Seal Block||5 lbs||Gray||
|Magnesium Aluminum Silicate|
|Crystal Quartz Silica|
|Tall Oil Rosin|
|Chemical Resistance||Resistant to water, alcohols, mild acids and bases|
|Chemical Description||Butyl rubber composite|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
is this product waterproof - ID-31-601 is this product waterproof when used to seal ducts in manholes
- Thank you for your question. While it is listed as water resistant, water proofing would depend on the quality of the installation which is not something we can claim.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts