What's special about this sealing compound?
- Allows you to seal out air, dust, and particles in and around electrical boxes, conduit, and cable tray.
- Never sets and remains permanently soft and pliable, so it can be easily removed and reapplied at any time.
- Can be painted over immediately after application for color coding or matching.
- Click for More Features
Gardner Bender duct seal putty is the perfect solution for filling voids in your electrical installations. This pliable, easy to use compound is premixed and ready to use right out of the package, which saves valuable time on the jobsite.
|Part #||Description||Package Size||Price|
|GB-DS-110N||Gardner Bender Duct Seal||1 lb||
|GB-DS-530||Gardner Bender Duct Seal||5 lbs||
- FDA and USDA approved for use in areas where food, poultry and meats are processed.
- Hand moldable, and requires no special tools for application or use.
- Never sets, so it can be easily removed and reapplied at any time.
- Ideal for use in new or retrofit installations.
- Made with non-corrosive materials and is completely safe to handle.
- Available in 1lb and 5lb packages for use on big or small jobs.
- UL Listed - R11374
Ideal for filling spaces in:
- Electrical Boxes
- Metallic and nonmetallic pipes
- Refrigeration and cooling applications
|Base||-||Non-drying synthetic polymers and oils|
|Fillers||-||Saturated mineral fillers and other inert ingredients|
|Specific Gravity||ASTM D71-72||1.65 to 1.7|
|Cone Penetration||ASTM D217-52T||Load of 300 gm 5 sec. @ 25° F; 100 - 115mm/10|
|Temperature Usage Range||25° F to +120° F||Recommended|
|Temperature Tolerance Range||-30° F to +175° F||Will not slump at +275° F|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Hello, This duct seal is perfect for filling in spaces around electrical boxes, conduit,metallic and nonmetallic pipes, cables, ducts, refrigeration and cooling applications and plumbing and will not adversely affect other plastic materials or corrode metals. Since Pax tubing is a polyethylene which is a thermoplastic this duct should not degrade the tubing. Please be aware that the temperature rating for this product is 25°F to +120° F If you have any other questions please give us a call toll free at 866-222-0030
- Hello, Please note the flash point for this product is at 550 degrees F. Temperature range is -20 degrees F ? will not slump after 1 hour at 350 degrees F.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts