What's special about this electrical box?
- The small diameter of this junction box allows most sconce light canopies to completely hide the box, giving a professional quality look
- The 6.8 cubic inch super-size capacity allows you the flexibility to work without confinement
- New construction or retrofit models so you can chose what you need for any job
- Click for More Features
These small diameter sconce electrical boxes are excellent choices when you want the professionally installed look. Not only are they aesthetically pleasing, but they are functional as well. The new construction boxes (FSC3212 & FSC2312S) are strong and can hold lights that weight up to 5 lbs. The retrofit box (FSC3212R) can hold a light up to 3 lbs in weight and can be easily installed using a hole saw.
|AI-FSC3212||Small Diameter Sconce Box - New Construction, Screw-On||4.75" L x 3.25" W x 1.24" H|
|AI-FSC3212S||Small Diameter Sconce Box - New Construction, Nail-On||4.76" L x 3.25" W x 1.24" H|
|AI-FSC3212R||Small Diameter Sconce Box - Retrofit, Screws and Bracket||4.28" L x 3.25" W x 1.24" H|
- Ready to use right from box and easy to install
- Box includes NM cable connector and installation nails
- Choose from screw on, nail on, or mounting brackets
- Use the bracket to hold the box against drywall or secure directly to concrete which eliminates the need for furring strips
- Durable boxes have a two hour fire rating
- One year manufacturer warranty
|Cut hole in drywall. Insert box and bracket. Box is secured by tightening screws that pull bracket against drywall.||Easy nail-on installation. Flanges on bracket position box properly on stud to accommodate the drywall thickness.||There's no need for additional furring strips! Easy screw-on installation. Mounts directly to flat concrete block surfaces.|
- What is Plenum Cable, and When Should I Use It?
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- Safety Guide for Conference Room Power Distribution
- On-the-Job Ergonomics for Electrical Contractors
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts