What's special about the Bentley Harris Expando®?
- Excellent cut through and abrasion resistance
- Operating temperature ranges from -103° F to 257° F (-75° C to 125° C)
- Tough, lightweight oversleeves protect cable assemblies, hoses and wire harnesses from chafing, cutting and abrading
- Open-weave construction of Expando products enables each size to expand to fit several application shapes and sizes
- Open-weave construction also makes them highly flexible and resistant to trapping water, heat and humidity
- UL recognized component
- Applications in the aeronautical, marine, electronic and general manufacturing industries
- All Bentley Harris products are RoHS compliant and have an indefinite shelf life. ISO 14001 & TS16949 certified
Expando® PT Plus is a braided polyester (PET) sleeving designed for applications up to 125º C. A general purpose industrial/commercial product, Expando PT Plus balances the properties of mechanical and thermal stability with economy.
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts