What's special about this toolless network jack?
Platinum Tools’ EZ-SnapJack™ is a toolless, self-terminating network jack for your Cat5e and Cat6 connections. This revolutionary design allows you to create a network access point in less than half the time it takes using a traditional jack and punchdown tool.
|CAT 5e Jacks|
|PL-705-1||EZ SnapJack™ Cat 5e||1||Black, Blue, Brown||0.02 lb|
|CAT 6 Jacks|
|PL-706-1||EZ SnapJack™ Cat 6||1||Blue, Orange||0.02 lb|
|PL-706-4C||EZ SnapJack™ Cat 6 Pack||4 per Pack||Blue, Green, Ivory||0.13 lb|
- Standard size snaps into any keystone wall plate or desk outlet
- Unique wire guide feature ensures that the pairs are in proper order prior to termination
- Available in Category 5e and 6 to accommodate a wide range of network types
- Allows you to carry less in your toolbox or tool bag, since no tools or special hardware are needed
Ideal for use in:
- New or retrofit installations
- Commercial network setup
- Home automation setups
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- How to Wire a Keystone Jack
- What's the Difference Between T568A and T568B?
- Network Wiring Instructions
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts