What's special about this electrical fault tester?
- One-piece design plugs into any standard or GFCI receptacle, and tests for common wiring problems with the simple press of a button
- Easy to read light pattern chart is printed on both sides of the tester, so you can quickly match the results to the corresponding wiring problem
- Compact design fits perfectly in any tool box, tool bag or tool pouch for transport from jobsite to jobsite
- LED indicator light illuminates while testing is in progress, warning the technician not to disrupt the test sequence
- Click for More Features
Triplett’s Plug Bug Receptacle Tester provides electricians with a simple way to test wiring schemes during installation or repairs to an electrical outlet. In just seconds, you can check to see that the wiring is correctly set up, or hone in on problems that need to be immediately addressed.
|TR-9610||Plug-Bug GFCI Receptacle Tester||Red|
- Side indentations in the PVC molded casing provide finger grips for easy insertion into, and removal from, wall outlets
- To avoid incorrect or skewed readings, be sure to have all appliances and equipment disconnected from the circuit being tested
- Designed to use with 110-125VAC receptacles
- UL/cUL Listed E150282
- 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
|Warranty||1 year from manufacturer|
|Size||6.0" L x 3" W x 1.25" H|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Tool Box Essentials for Home DIY Projects
- How to Find a Reputable Licensed Electrical Contractor
- Must-Have Electrician Tools for On-the Job Safety and Efficiency
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts