What's special about this current tester?
- Two-piece design utilizes a 120/220 VAC transmitter and receiver to link an electrical outlet to its corresponding circuit
- Emits audible and visual indications to alarm the electrician they have located the correct breaker
- Fully automated unit does not require any adjustments between one application and the next
- Controlled by a unique micro processor, which decreases the risk of false or misleading test results
- Click for More Features
Stop shutting off every light, and resetting every clock in your house trying to find the correct breaker for a specific outlet. The Breaker Sniff-It Circuit Locator from Triplett pinpoints the circuit breaker that needs to be turned off during the installation or repair of an electrical device.
|TR-9650||Breaker Sniff-It Type2||Red|
- Powered by a 9V battery (not included) to deliver hundreds of tests per battery cycle
- Automatic shut off helps save the battery life between uses
- Can be utilized with the adapter kit (which includes a light socket adapter and an alligator clip adapter) to trace a variety of components' break switches
- Small form design fits in anyone’s tool bag or tool pouch
- UL listed (E217813) for safety and compliance
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
|Size||9-1/2" x 2-3/4" x 3/4"|
|Voltage||120/220 VAC (max 250) 25W|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Know the Dangers in Your Older Home, from The Electrical Safety Foundation International
- Home Safety Checklist
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Electrical Hazards
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. Unfortunately it needs the power to work.
- No the transmitter requires 120/220 ac to power it.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts