What's special about this Kill A Watt EZ?
- Most economical method of measuring how much electrical usage and operating costs of your household appliances.
- You can now estimate what your electrical expenses will be by the day, week, month or year, amazingly accurate to within 0.2%.
- Click for More Features
The P3 Kill A Watt is possibly the most amazing innovation in terms of monitoring and reducing your electrical consumption. The Kill a Watt EZ will actually allow you to determine which machines are actually worth keeping in use. Simply plug the Kill A Watt EZ into an outlet and then your appliances into the Kill a Watt EZ and the results will display on the large easy to read screen.
|P3-P4460||P3 Kill A Watt EZ||
- Equipped with a large LCD display for easy viewing
- Monitors Voltage, Line Frequency, and Power Factor for complete readings.
- Assesses how efficient your electrical appliances are so that you can decide which ones to disconnect.
- The built-in battery backup means you won’t lose your readings if the power goes out.
- Plugs in between outlet and device to be measured
- ETL listed 3039508
- UL 61010B-1
- CSA std C22.2 No. 1010-1
- 6 Month manufacturer warranty
Displays 10 critical units of measure:
- Voltage (Volt)
- Current (Amp)
- Watts (Watt)
- Kilowatt Hours (KWH)
- Frequency (Hz)
- Volt Amps (VA)
- Power Factor (PF)
- Elapsed Time
|Model||Operating Voltage||Max Voltage||Max Current||Max Power||Weight||Dimensions|
|P4460||115 VAC||125 VAC
50 / 60Hz
|15A||1875 VA||5 oz.||5-1/8" H x 2-1/2" W x 1-1/2"|
|Function||Range||Accuracy Typ.||Accuracy Max.|
|RMS Voltage||85-125 Vrms||0.2%||1%|
|RMS Current||0.00~15.00 Arms||0.3%||1%|
|Active Power||0~1875 Watt||0.5%||2%|
|Apparent Power||0~1875 VA||0.5%||2%|
|Line Frequency||47.0~63 Hz||0.1 Hz||2%|
|Power Quantity||0.00~9999 KWH||0.5%||2%|
|Display Update||1 Sec||-|
|Power Consumption||10 Wmax||-|
Typical: V=90V~125V, A=0.2A~15A
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Hello, The kill-a-watt is not rated to be used outdoors.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts