What's special about the Kill A Watt™?
- LCD display of Kilowatt hours, Volts, Amps, Watts, Hz, VA
- Cumulative Kilowatt hour monitor to forecast costs
- Accurate to within 0.2%
- ETL listed (The ETL Listed Mark is the legal equivalent to the UL and CSA Listed Marks )
- Six (6) months manufacturer's limited warranty
- Click for More Features
The Kill A Watt™ electricity power monitor is an economical and simple tool to assess the efficiency of your electric appliances. Just plug any 115 Volt AC (maximum 15 Amp) electric appliance into the Kill A Watt™ meter and the large LCD display shows the power consumption of the appliance by kilowatt-hours.
|P4400||Kill A Watt Electricity Power Meter||White||
The Kill A Watt™ power monitor can calculate the electricity cost of the appliance by the day, week, month, or year. If your electric bills are high, the Kill A Watt™ power meter can discover which electric appliances are consuming too much power. The Kill A Watt™ electricity meter can also check the quality of your power by monitoring Voltage, Line Frequency, and Power Factor. ETL Listed.
|Operating Voltage||115 Volts AC|
|Maximum Voltage||125 Volts AC|
|Maximum Current||15 Amp|
|Maximum Power||1875 VA|
|Dimensions||5-1/8" x 1-5/8" x 2-3/8"|
|Shipping Weight||0.75 lb|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. We would welcome an opportunity to work with you to better understand your project and requirements. Please call 866-222-0030 to discuss further
- Hello, Yes this tool will measure the surge wattage.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts