What's special about this coax stripper?
- Simple, easy to use tool allows you to perform 2-level strips on RG6, RG6Q,RG 59 and RG11/7 type coax cables
- Blades are preset to industry standard 1/4" preparation, and adapt automatically to each cable jacket, so no prior adjustments are needed
- Compact design fits easily into your tool bag, tool box, or pocket
- Each side is labeled for the type of cable it is designed for, and includes a directional drawing to ensure proper use
- Click for More Features
The double ended coax stripper from Platinum Tools provides you with an all-in-one solution for making 2-level strips for up to 4 different types of cable. This durable, compact tool is perfect for use by both experienced contractors and those new to the job, as well as do-it-yourselfers.
|PL-15020||Platinum Tools Double Ended Coaxial Cable Stripper||4.75"||0.75"||0.08 lbs|
- Spring-loaded blades push in for easy cable insertion
- Constructed of impact-resistant plastic to withstand day to day use as well as accidental drops
- Stainless steel blades provide long-lasting use to perform hundreds of strips
- Equipped with a pocket clip to attach easily to your shirt pocket for easy access
- Bright red color allows you to easily identify it among your tools
- Economically priced for easy replacement in the event that the blades wear out
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||CABLE TYPES||LENGTH||WIDTH||WEIGHT|
|PL-15020||Platinum Tools Double Ended Coaxial Cable Stripper||RG6
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE -
- Push down lever and insert cable, be sure that cable is inserted correctly by referring to the drawing on the tool
- Release lever to ensure that cable is secured
- Turn double sided coax tool 3 times in a clockwise direction
- Pull cable and tool in opposite direction, (DO NOT push lever) to remove the cut jacket
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts