What's special about this wire stripper from IDEAL?
- Perfect for striping plastic, fiberglass, Teflon, and other hard to strip insulations.
- Precise stripping using Die-type blades
- MIL-spec blades remove unwanted insulation
- Strips #16 AWG to #26 AWG solid or stranded wire
- Manufactured to assure accuracy and precision to meet tough MIL-specs.
- One-third less hand pressure per strip means less hand fatigue.
- For Type E TEFLON® (600V)
- Click for More Features
|ID-45-177||IDEAL Custom Stripmaster® Wire Stripper,
#16 to #26 AWG w/Grit Pad
|ID-L-5560||Custom Stripmaster® Blade Set||
The IDEAL 45-177 Custom Stripmaster® Wire Stripper, #16 to #26 AWG w/Grit Pad is perfect for stripping of plastic, fiberglass, teflon, and other hard-to-strip insulations. The innovative die-type blade design has a counter-bored hole sized to the insulation and an inner cutting hold sized to the conductor. Easy to use, one squeeze operation, just insert wires between blades, squeeze handle, and release. The 45-177 is made of a die-cast body and frame, and comfortable cushioned handgrips.
|Material||Die cast body and frame|
|Wire||#16 AWG to #26 AWG solid or stranded|
|Strips||Plastic, fiberglass, Teflon, and other hard to strip insulations|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. The only markings on the actual stripper is on the handle where it says Custom Stripmaster.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts