What's special about this wire stripper?
- Self-adjusts and conforms to the cross-sections profile of different wire sizes and PVC, and THHN and THW insulation densities
- Self-adjusting blades strip 10-26 AWG solid of stranded wires
- Blades are made of hardened, tempered and polished carbon steel
- Clean, quick cuts are a breeze with the built in wire cutter
- Click for More Features
IDEAL 45-327 Maxim Stripper for #10 to #26 AWG wires uses 33 blades within each jaw to self-adjust and conform to the cross-sections profile of different wire sizes (1/8" to 3/4" in outside diameter) and PVC, and THHN and THW insulation densities.
|ID-45-327||IDEAL Maxim Stripper for #10 to #26 AWG Wires||0.64 lb|
|ID-LA-2524||Replacement Blades||0.0667 lb|
- Adjustable strip lengths from 1/8" to 3/4" inch
- Made in USA
- 90 day warranty
|Adjustable strip lengths from 1/8" to 3/4"|
|Self-adjusting blades strip 10-26 AWG solid or stranded wires
|Dimensions :||9" x 4" x 1"|
|Net Weight :||0.64 lb|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- What is the Difference Between CAT5, CAT5e, and CAT6?
- Top 5 Reasons to Use Fiber Optic Cables
- The History of Ideal Industries
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts