What's special about these cutting shears?
- Serrated blade helps easily cut PET NF braid, F6 braided sleeving, wire loom, heat shrink tubing, small diameter wires, and plants
- Manufactured with stainless steel to withstand a variety of indoor and outdoor environments
- Angled blade helps maintain precision cutting for a smooth, straight edge
- Oversized handle-loops relieve hand and wrist stress when you're making repetitive cuts
- Click for More Features
These Heavy Duty Serrated Edge Shears are powerful enough to cut through a penny, yet delicate enough to cut straight edges on items like braided sleeving. Made of stainless steel, these scissors are built to withstand hard use and autoclave processing, so they're perfect for everything from construction or medicine.
|Part #||Description||Overall Length||Weight||Price|
|SHR0.00SV||Heavy Duty Serrated Edge Scissors/Shears||8.5"||2.0 oz (0.0567 kg)|
- Comfortable, high impact grips and stainless steel blades ensure years of use
- Strong enough to cut through a penny but will not tear or harm fabric or sleeving
- These shears can be sterilized via autoclave up to 272° F (133° C), so they're ideal for tattoo artists, healthcare environments, dentistry, or food service
- Compact design fits easily into a tool belt or tool bag
|Width||3.5" (handle) 0.375" (closed blade)|
|Autoclave temp||272° F (133° C)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Tool Box Essentials for Home DIY Projects
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts