What's special about this heat gun?
- Strips paint, softens adhesives, shrinks heat shrink tubing, thaws, dries, and is great for automotive repair
- Standby setting saves power
- Temperature and airflow can be customized for many different jobs
- Click for More Features
The Weldy Plus Heat Gun can be used in a variety of applications, including: stripping paint and varnish, shrinking / softening, thawing, drying, and automotive repair.
25% Restocking Fee. No Returns after 30 days.
Returns only if item is defective. Return authorization required.
|HSGUN-PLUS||Weldy Plus Heat Gun|
- Temperature range: 180° - 1200° F
- Protected heating element
- Memory and last-select functions
- SEV and CCA certified
Note: These tips are NOT included with the Weldy Plus Heat Gun
Shrinking of tubes
|Temperature Range||180°F to 1200°F (82°C to 649°C)|
|Air Flow||200-550 l/min|
|Static Pressure Max||120 pa|
|Weight w/ Cord||10 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Handyman's Guide to Improvisation: 7 New Ways to Use Heat Shrink Tubing
- Heat Guns and Their Uses
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts