What's special about these heat gun nozzles?
- Works with many Milwaukee heat guns
- Come in several varieties, including reduction, slit, spreader, hook and more
- Useful when working with heat shrink, bending plastic or Plexiglass, soldering and more
- Click for More Features
Several different styles of nozzles to use with your existing Milwaukee heat gun to get that precise and directed flow of hot air.
- Hook Nozzle - Provides surrounding heat that's ideal for bending, soldering pipe, and heat shrink tubing applications
- Deflector Nozzle - Ideal for deflecting air away from glass when stripping paint or softening putty
- Air Reducer Nozzle - Provides intensified heat to a specific area, ideal for soldering applications
- Reflector Nozzle 3/8" - Ideal for smaller diameter tubes, wires, or heat shrink
|Air Temperatures||90° - 1,050° F|
|Air Volume||7.06 / 8.83 / 15.89 cu. ft. min.|
|Tool Weight||2.0 lbs|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts