What’s special about this heat gun?
- Complete system comes standard with 650°F heating element, adjustable heat gun stand and heat shrink attachment
- Ideal heat & air flow (3.8 CFM), performs bench top heating jobs without excess air flow, won’t blow components around work station
- Quiet running motor, eliminates noisy production areas
- 3 optional easy-to-change plug-in heating elements available: 500°, 650° & 800°F
- Adjustable heat gun is used to activate adhesive, cure epoxies, dry components, melt solder performs, remove decals, shrink tubing and more
Have you been searching for a continuous-duty benchtop heating system that is equipped to perform a variety of jobs? Master Appliance has the ultimate solution. The Master-Mite heat gun has a quiet, shaded pole motor and performs benchtop tasks without excess airflow. Each lightweight, low amp draw heat gun we supply comes standard with a 650° F (343° C) heating element and a heat shrink attachment for electrical work. When we refer to this as a lightweight heat gun, we mean it, because it weighs only 28 ounces. With the help of a height-adjustable stand, your operators can work with both hands free. Best of all, these streamlined heat guns can be hand-held while performing vinyl repair or drying film without causing operator fatigue.
|Part #||Temperature Settings||Power||Price|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts