What's special about these cabinets?
- Designed to protect up to 1000 lbs of LAN and WAN equipment
- Front and rear doors are hinged left with key-lock flush handle and 3-point latching for added security
- Vented, heavy gauge steel base is designed to bolt to floor with seismic-rated fasteners for added support
- Click for More Features
Hoffman Seismic cabinets have been designed to protect 1000lbs of networking equipment through ZONE 4 seismic activity based on NEBS-Telcordia GR-63-CORE standard vibration test. These cabinets easily adapt to different types of applications by using the accessories.
H x W x D
|HF-ENC2178S||Hoffman Seismic 19" Cabinet||45||84.05" x 27.55" x 31.50"||406 lbs|
|HF-ERA1921TPL||Hoffman Rack Angle, 19" L, Tapped (2)||-||fits 2100 mm||25.6 lbs|
|HF-ENC2189S||Hoffman Seismic 19/23" Cabinet||45||84.05" x 31.50" x 35.44"||458 lbs|
|HF-ERA192321TPL||Hoffman Rack Angle, 19/23" L, Tapped (2)||-||fits 2100 mm||40 lbs|
|HF-ENC21710S||Hoffman Seismic 19" Cabinet||45||84.05" x 27.55" x 39.37"||430 lbs|
|HF-ENC21712S||Hoffman Seismic 19" Cabinet||45||84.05" x 27.55" x 47.25"||477 lbs|
H x W x D
|HF-ESBDK||Hoffman Concrete Expansion Anchor Kit 4/Pk||-||3/8"||2 lbs|
|HF-ATPB9005||Hoffman Touch-Up Paint RAL 9005 - Black||-||12oz can||5.28 lbs|
|HF-ERB1U2319||Hoffman Panel Adapter||1||23 to 19 x 1U||0.3 lb|
|HF-ERB3U2319||Hoffman Panel Adapter||3||23 to 19 x 3U||0.6 lb|
|HF-ERB5U2319||Hoffman Panel Adapter||5||23 to 19 x 5U||1.1 lbs|
- Smoke gray acrylic window in reinforced front door for safety
- Easily adapts to many applications using accessories
- Same key provides access to all doors
- Doors and side panels are removable
- 1 key provides access to all doors and panels
- Top has two cable entry ports with caps and grommets
Telcordia NEBS™ GR-63-CORE Zone 4: Tested with 1000lbs (453.6 kb) of equipment installed and 100 lb (45.4 kg) of simulated cable weight on the top.
Meets California Building Code (CBC) requirements
Dynamic: 1100 lbs (499 kg)
Static: 2500 lbs (1134 kg)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts