What's special about these seismic enclosures?
- Exceeds Zone 4 Seismic Testing standards, protecting your network equipment in the world’s most active earthquake zones.
- Fully welded, cold rolled steel frame for high structural stability and durability.
- 1,000 lb (453 kg) seismic and 3,000 lb (1360 kg) non-seismic weight capacities ensure that even the heaviest appliances are accommodated.
- 45U capacity provides plenty of equipment space for large and expanding networks.
- Keyed entry provides security against thieves and vandals.
- Click for More Features
It’s impossible to know what course nature will take, and preparing for the worse is a necessity for any business. Great Lakes’ 45U Zone 4 Seismic Enclosure is certified to protect 1000 lbs of your valuable network equipment in the highest risk earthquake zones, and also provides protection from flames, impact, and other types of damage.
|Part #||Description||Rack Space||Dimensions||Price|
|QGL-GL840EZ-3042||Seismic Zone 4 Enclosure||45U||84"H x 30"W x 42"D
(213.36cm x 76.2cm x 106.68cm)
|QGL-HDW-105-50||M6 cage nuts w/screws (Package of 50)||1.75 lb (0.79 kg)||
|MOR-91620||Flexible Braid Jumper Strap||0.72 lb (0.33 kg)|
|Dimensions||84"H x 30"W x 42"D (213.36cm x 76.2cm x 106.68cm)|
|Top Knockout||308 in2 (782 cm2)|
|Weight||525 lbs. (238 kg)|
|Weight Capacity||1000 lbs. (453 kg) Seismic
3000 lbs. (1360kg) Non-Seismic
|Material||Cold Rolled Steel|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts