What's special about FP200 firestop foam?
- FP200 fireproof foam creates an insulating seal on and between concrete, brick, wood, metal, aluminum & steel.
- Easy to install and finish, extremely versatile solution.
- Cures to a strong, semi-rigid seal for protection
- Fireproof Foam is not affected by moist or humid temperatures for increased reliability.
- Environmently friendly and 100% CFC-free
- Meets the following independent testing standards: ASTM E-814 (UL 1479) for 2 hour fire resistance, BS EN 1366-3 and BS476 Part 20 for 4 hour fire resistance, AS1530.4.
- Click for More Features
Abesco fire foam spray is made from expanding, fire-rated polyurethane, designed to prevent room-to-room fire and smoke spread through gaps or voids in fire-rated walls and floors. FP200 firestop foam provides an insulating seal on and between many different building materials such as: concrete, brick, wood, metal, aluminum and steel. Protect your facilities with fireproof foam from Abesco!
This product does not contain asbestos
**THIS PRODUCT IS COMBUSTIBLE AND CANNOT BE AIR SHIPPED**
|FP-20424||Abesco FP200 Fire Rated Expanding Foam - 24 oz can||
|FP-20410||Abesco FP200 Fire Rated Expanding Foam - 10 oz can||
Tell me about the date on the bottom of the can!
Abesco stamps the bottom of the can with a production date, and not the expiration date. This date is structured as 'numbered day of the year', and 'two-digit year'. While the Abesco FP200 data sheet lists a nine-month shelf life, "the material is fine for use as long as it comes out of the can. However you will see decreased yield and expansion of material in the 18 month to 2+ year range from the date code on the bottom of the can." (Dale Redmond. Operations Manager, Abesco Fire LLC.)
The can only sprayed half its contents! Why is that?
As shown in the application photo and video on our site, the can of foam MUST be upside-down when spraying the foam. Any other orientation will result in the propellant leaving the can prematurely. The manufacturer instructions indicate the best method to deploy the expanding foam, but we are happy to help you over the phone as well.
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Figuring Quantities - How does one figure the the amount of FP200
- Thank you for your question. FP200 covers 1 cubic foot.
Cleaning -howvcan you get this product off of a carpet?
- Hello, According to the manufacturer; Only manual/mechanical removal of the foam will be possible from carpet. Once the material is cured it goes inert and there aren't any chemicals currently available to the public that will remove it. While it's uncured acetone can be used, but that would probably react negatively with carpet.
Can this product be used around a masonry chimney to seal the 1 inch air gap to combustible drywall or wood framing. In other words can it be used in a continually warm surface contact aka air gap between combustible and the actual masonry chimney
- Hello, This product will work well for your project.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts