What's special about this fire control spray?
- Designed to adhere to almost any cable jacketing material, making it easy to protect all of the cables in your project from high heat.
- Non-halogenated production makes this product safer than many other available flame protection sprays.
- Spray does not become overly hardened when dry, so your cables retain flexibility and can be moved or removed easily if necessary.
- Material is also water and weather resistant when set, ensuring that you get the longest possible life out of your cables.
- High solid content results in a higher coverage rate than any comparable product on the market.
- Click for More Features
SpecSeal® Cable Spray is engineered to provide your cables with extra defense from fire. This protectant is safe and easy to install, and can be applied with common spraying equipment.
|Part #||Unit||Volume||Units / Part||Color||Price|
|STI-CS105||5 Gallon Pail||1,155 CU IN||1||White||
|Coverage Rate||12.8 ft.2/gal. at 1/8" installed dry film thickness (0.31 m2/L at 3.2 mm installed dry film thickness)|
|In-Service Temp||≤130 °F (54 °C)|
|UL Rated||UL 723|
|Flame Spread||0 (ASTM E84)|
|Smoke Developed||15 (ASTM E84)|
|Drying Time||Tack Free: 2 Hours Dry Through: 24-48 Hours|
|Shelf Life||1 year|
|Requirements for Application Equipment|
|Working Pressure||Min 3,000 PSI|
|Delivery||Min. 1.0 US GPM (2.1 l/min.)|
|Spray Tip Orifice||0.023" to 0.026" Recommended|
|Fluid Line||Min. 3/8", 1/2" Recommended|
|Fan Pattern||Min 6"|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts