What's special about this drywall mounting bracket?
- Inexpensive alternative for mounting low voltage audio/video wall plates or cable pass-through.
- Simple-to-configure design saves both time and money when compared to installing an electrical or junction box.
- Mounts directly to drywall, allowing the installer to choose the ideal location instead of working around where the studs/beams are located.
- Click for More Features
Today’s ideal home theater consists of a wall mounted HDTV, state-of-the-art sound system and no visible cables or speaker wires. This is accomplished using HDMI, audio and video wall plates or in-wall cable pass-throughs. The Cables To Go™ Single Gang Wall Plate Mounting Bracket provides professional installers and home users with a simple to use mounting solution for low-voltage applications. With this single-gang mounting bracket, you no longer have to use hard-to-install back boxes for simple wall plate applications, simply cut a hole in your drywall, insert the bracket and fold over the tabs!
|CTG-03784||Single Gang Wall Plate Mounting Bracket||0.060 lbs||
- User-friendly design requires no expensive power tools or hole saws for installation; just use a drywall saw, level and tape measure for accurate and professional results.
- Easy-to-use flexible tabs fold upward to hold the bracket securely in place.
- NEMA compatible hole spacing excepts all standard size single-gang wall plates.
- Lightweight construction is easy to store and transport compared to bulky electrical boxes; ideal for electrical contractors, home theater enthusiasts, or anyone who deals with low voltage in-wall applications.
- Durable construction is backed by a manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
- RoHS compliant
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts